February 13th, 2010
This release contain few fixed bugs, changed license and improved CMake scripts. No API changes was made and this release is highly recommended for those who previously downloaded MyGUI 3.0.0. Changelog.
We also decided to add small exclusion in LGPL for static linking (details).
January 10th, 2010
- rendering separated from core, we also implemented pure DirectX and OpenGL renderers in addition to OGRE render.
- heavily reworked resources system.
For a detailed list see changelog.
October 4th, 2009
This is bugfix release aimed for those who use 2.2.2 and not using MyGUI from trunk. Strongly recommended for update.
You can download source package here: MyGUI 2.2.3.
- subwidget EditText was reimplemented
- word wrap support in edit mode
- cursor and text selecting with ManualFont
- fixed problem with inherited Disabled and Visible conditions
We have made lots of changes in upcoming MyGUI 3.0 and we working on it very active, but still not ready to release it, so we decided to update current release.
June 7th, 2009
IRC channel was created!
March 27th, 2009
After long time of active development we finally stopped adding lots of new features, improved everything else and made new stable release, MyGUI 2.2.2. It has lots of changes and improvements since the previous 2.2.0_RC1 version.
You can download source package here: MyGUI 2.2.2.
Here’s list of major changes: Read the rest of this entry »
March 25th, 2009
We have implemented generator wrappers for the library. Generator parsed data from doxygen, and with the help of templates, performs the generation of wrappers. At the moment there are templates for C# and Managed C++. It is also possible to setup generator for other languages if the need arises.
1. C# – MyGUI.Export.dll (exported functions) + MyGUI.Sharp.dll (wrapper using P/Invoke)
2. Managed C++ – MyGUI.Managed.dll (wrapper using CLR)
At this time, a wrapper does not support Mogre due to specifics of the latter, but we are working in this direction, and version that supports Mogre will be presented .
Generator, wrappers and a demo is now available in MyGUI svn:
March 17th, 2009
What’s actually pretty. Here we’ll place announces and some docs about MyGUI architecture.